The GP Committee Leadership decided today to cancel the April Committee Meeting due to the covid-19 pandemic world-wide and the current emergency response happening in the United States. We will assess the situation at the end of May and determine then if a June meeting is possible. Thank you all for the critical work you are doing. Be safe and stay healthy.
GP Committee Leadership
(Daniel Stoelb, Jason Ray, and Jamie Chesser)